Unofficial Mills

1st September to 12th September 2008

Jono

It's Scott Mills on breakfast for the next two weeks. You can leave your comments here after the show or have a chat with whoever might be awake and online so early! Prime time is usually between 7.45am and 10am.

Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nati has decid'd 2 talk in txt spk 4 the rest of Jono's b'day! LOL.:D

Ah you'll get sick of that!

Wow, in the time the Steptoe and Son movie was on he could have watched the whole of Bingo Night Live. Or a double bill of Family Guy & 2 Pints of Larger.

I am blaming Grace for that e-mail :bah: One is not amused, you don't know what my mum is like, she'll believe it's all true! Haha.

The worrying thing is that there will be people waking up with morning glory who will the voices on the radio... lovely...

I like how I woke up at 6.30 but it doesn't necessarily mean I am actually awake. I don't need people opening windows and bringing up the blind :(

I'm off to work bah have a good day. bye

Not going to party with me? How ungrateful! Goodbye!

Haha. "Happy Birthday Babe". Nice ringtone for you there Jono. lol.;)

She'll probably lurk now. You've got a lonely woman's hopes up!

Six weeks holiday and then they come back and don't even have to teach. Think of all that tax payers' money they'll spend on tea and biscuits. Have you also noticed how teachers seem to live miles and miles away from school? You'd not need to get up at six if you lived near the actual school!

Ugh. Rubbish. I hate arguments on happy days. Then again, that's when my mum likes to have them... Pah.

I really don't want to get out of bed. But I'm hungry.

Oh, inappropriate presents... My brother bought my sister some slimfast for her 16th birthday. He was like "I have no money, but I had some vouchers for it and I thought of you"

Chappers just said he loved Geekworld, right? And Scott's voice has changed massively.

Heh, well I'm glad I spent all Saturday clipping those. You can never tell what the team finds funny or not. Hehe.

Thankfully the family domestic is done with now. Got a bit of cash. I'm a bit concerned my mum got me a card and wrote 'LOL' in and a bit concerned that I seem to have a Puppet Man card too.

Thanks to the geeks for my birthday card too :D

Got a bit of cash. I'm a bit concerned my mum got me a card and wrote 'LOL' in and a bit concerned that I seem to have a Puppet Man card too.

Thanks to the geeks for my birthday card too :D

Presents stop in our family when we hit 18, not fair! :(

Wow, this is mention-ahoy today then. We love/hate you too Chumper.