Unofficial Mills

Should Scott write a book?

Hazrold

I remember asking Scott at Celebrity Scissorhands if he planned to write a book in his life and he said he didn't. I'm sure Steve Strange said he was writing one... think we're yet to see that!

I think most of Scott's humorous anecdotes have been featured on-air. And the stories that were featured were twisted to sound funnier than they are. I bet if he wrote about the kid he ran over it'd be very boring!

Wouldn't you say Chris Moyles has more to put in a book though? I get the impression he acts like more of a celebrity than Scott, and has had more experiences with famous people that would fill a book. I would enjoy a book by Scott, but I'd wonder if he could fill it?

The poster formerly known as Robbo

Wouldn't you say Chris Moyles has more to put in a book though? I get the impression he acts like more of a celebrity than Scott, and has had more experiences with famous people that would fill a book. I would enjoy a book by Scott, but I'd wonder if he could fill it?

Scott would fill it with different material than Chris, maybe Scott would talk about his life (his childhood, family and sexuality etc) instead of the more celeb biog that Chris would do

Guest CancerForTheCure

Then again, Chris Moyles has written two books - surely Scott would be capable of writing one ;) I'd love it if he did, it would be the next Harry Potter :D

What would he call it??

My Amaaaazin' Life by Scott Mills

It's Only My Bley Autobiography by Scott Mills

Alright Treacle? by Scott Mills

Pinot Grigio - Its Part In My Downfall by Scott Mills

Or even

Love You! by Scott Mills

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

We should bombard his email box until he gives in :P

I don't think you understand UM enough yet. We come up with crazy ideas but we don't normally expect them to happen... Plus the forum is read by the team, so there's not much point e-mailing in ;)

I don't think you understand UM enough yet. We come up with crazy ideas but we don't normally expect them to happen... Plus the forum is read by the team, so there's not much point e-mailing in ;)

It was a joke...

~~~Proud to be Unofficial Mills' youngest member~~~

They read all the emails? Wow thats dedication... I might email them one day.

I would love to read a book of Scott... or by Scott.

But I get the impression he's got a clear line on how much he wants the public to know about his personal life and how little, do you think he'd write anymore then he's willing to admit on radio?

I know he says a good deal about his own life, but still. Its good to have a personal life.

We dont want him airing all his dirty underwear for the world too see.

Do we?