Unofficial Mills

College, School, Uni & Gap Years

Grace

I'm going into my second year of Uni studying Geography. This year I'll have to do some actual work, quite scary really. I'm also moving in to an actual house and will have to deal with things like bills and food shopping and maintenance. I feel like I should be properly grown up now, but there's still time for that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going into my second year of Uni studying Geography. This year I'll have to do some actual work, quite scary really. I'm also moving in to an actual house and will have to deal with things like bills and food shopping and maintenance. I feel like I should be properly grown up now, but there's still time for that.

Sounds scary, but nevertheless fun! How many years is your Geoggers course?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Sounds scary, but nevertheless fun! How many years is your Geoggers course?

3 years, but the first year doesn't count towards the degree result, just have to pass it, which I have done. Now I start doing work which counts towards my final result.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

3 years, but the first year doesn't count towards the degree result, just have to pass it, which I have done. Now I start doing work which counts towards my final result.

Eeek, scary. I'm like you, having to actually work this time.

I started college properly today and I loved it unconditionally. My tutor is fantastic <s>and gorgeous</s>, and I've made quite a few friends already, one of whom is a Scott Mills fan.

I'm now sure that the media course is for me, so I'm very glad that I picked it.

Richard Hammond look-a-likey? :P

I still have another month before uni starts again but I'm moving into my new house in just under 3 weeks. Good luck for everyone starting college/uni for the first time this year, it may seem scary at first but you'll soon get used to it....... hah, look at me talking to you like you're all 11 years old.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Mmm today was interesting, first day back and im not sure about Travel and tourism but the rest of the subjects seem ok, English is a blast, absolutely love it, although I have homework for that and business. don't think I was myself today cos of the heat and my head hurts :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm in the same position as you Matt, I'm just about to start my second year at uni and am facing the prospect of doing actual work this year, haha. I was never any good at either maths or stats... languages are my bag (baby).

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...