Unofficial Mills

What is Radio 1 doing?

Mike

I'm getting fed up of this constant moving around of DJ's. I know that maternity leave can't be avoided, but it is getting silly now. I'm not at all suprised that radio 1 lost listeners in the last RAJAR's.

Radio 1 used to be about the best presenters and dj's. Where's the new talent? Greg James has been on radio 1 for around a year now. Pinching people from it's sister station is not the way to do it.

Someone with a knowledge of music, someone who appreciates the tracks they play please? I don't particularly want to be listening to TV has-beens.

Radio 1 is going to lose a lot more listeners if it carry's on.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

I dont mind the moving around that much, e.g: I dont get much opportunity to hear greg so the occasional afternoon is good for me.

However i agree that more Fresh RADIO talent should be introduced, TV presenters dont always make good radio presenters which is naturally going to make stations suffer. Stop bringing in big names!! It wont stop Greg James from becoming a big name in radio just because he didnt arrive from infront a camera.

More fresh talent and and less TV presenters (It will make better radio Mr Parfitt)

I don't think you should be criticising bosses just because Greg James happens to be on holiday the week Jo Whiley, Edith and Scott are off. Greg probably would have done it, but he's not there.

4am - Max off of 1Xtra

7am - Scott Mills

10am - Annie Mac

1pm - Sara Cox

4pm - Nihal

I don't think it's that bad really. A lot of people I've spoken to enjoy Nihal in the afternoons, I think Annie Mac is good enough for Jo's show and I welcome Coxy's return.

There's not a lot of talent that would realistically sit in early breakfast other than Grimmy though. Most are too big for that slot. I wouldn't mind the return of Vicki Blight, though.

I don't think you should be criticising bosses just because Greg James happens to be on holiday the week Jo Whiley, Edith and Scott are off. Greg probably would have done it, but he's not there.

4am - Max off of 1Xtra

7am - Scott Mills

10am - Annie Mac

1pm - Sara Cox

4pm - Nihal

I don't think it's that bad really. A lot of people I've spoken to enjoy Nihal in the afternoons, I think Annie Mac is good enough for Jo's show and I welcome Coxy's return.

There's not a lot of talent that would realistically sit in early breakfast other than Grimmy though. Most are too big for that slot. I wouldn't mind the return of Vicki Blight, though.

Max, isn't she a bit nuts from what I heard?

I wouldn't mind the return of Nemone.