Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I met someone who I've known for over 5 years over MSN. He added me by mistake in the first place but for some reason I kept talking to him and today I actually met him. It was kinda cool to finally meet him in person.

Tomorrow I'm meeting someone else off the good ol' interweb who should be quite helpful with my dissertation, so fingers crossed!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure

I had an amaaaazing night on Saturday. I was out with my two best friends, we were dressed as schoolgirls, and we danced for the whooooole night :) It was so good that I got home at 7.30 - walk of shame, ahoy! And I only ended up spending £5 as my ex's friend was out with his friends but he kind of abandonded them for us and he paid for all my drinks :) Nice.

The editor sent me a satisfying John Lewis voucher today, and I exchanged presents with Ellie. The trip to Norwich was also worth it as I got something from Boots for £5 less than what they were selling for in the local Morrisons.

Guest CancerForTheCure

My boyfriend is on the train to Plymouth :D:D I can't wait to see him!

EDIT: He came around at 11:30 straight from the train station even before going round his (and he did in fact have to walk past his house in order to get to mine) which was rather unexpected as I was supposed to be seeing him tomorrow morning. I only saw him for about 10 minutes but it still made me very very happy :) And then he told me he forgot almost everything I asked him to bring down with him. Which was much more expected.

I also found it very sweet how excited my younger brother was to see him.

Ok, I only hadn't seen him for 10 days but after seeing him every single day, and living with him for almost 3 months it really was too long!

I was asked by my mum to go to Church tonight. I haven't been since the days I was forced to go which must have been a good six or seven years ago. It was short and pleasant with the main focus on the children's nativity play. I'm quite pleased I went.

It has been a relaxing day overall. My last two presents arrived (with most of the shopping completed over a month ago) and so there has been no last-minute panics or the need to buy unnecessary stuff.