Unofficial Mills

Aled joining Scott's show in September

Viv

It would be too crowded and Aled wouldnt have a postiton becuase there are no vacancies open on the show unless they were bringing in the individual on-air and off-air producer system like on the Moyles show.

Its more than likely that TOWDS is going on holiday.

Yes, the Brekkie show are off again. :)

They don't have that much time off, 2 weeks at xmas, spring, summer and autum, so 8 weeks a year, yes its more than most people get but for media, that's not alot plus they are freelance so you can take as much time as you want off.

Do you not remember the days Sara Cox was on breakfast she was off all the time.

"Just one more game, I promise"

They don't have that much time off, 2 weeks at xmas, spring, summer and autum, so 8 weeks a year, yes its more than most people get but for media, that's not alot plus they are freelance so you can take as much time as you want off.

Do you not remember the days Sara Cox was on breakfast she was off all the time.

Oh so does this explain why Fearne Cotton has about 51 weeks off?

It just somehow feels like an awful lot sometimes. :|

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

:D:D

I like them, but they are a bit annoying sometimes when they are together. Maybe not exactly annoying but... so so hyper!!!

I think they're all right. I can't say anything about them because that's my forum rating

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Will be interesting to listen to. Does Moyles always have this September holiday? He's only just been on holiday in July, I thought he went away in October.

Yes, it's usually Scott's holiday then as I usually get an annual birthday message from JK and Joel.