Unofficial Mills

Doctor Who

demonhorse

Good episode again even if it is getting a little like The Battle of the Sonic Devices; they must spend a lot on their first and last shows of each series.

I enjoyed Catherine Tate, which was surprising as I didn't think she was that good in the Christmas special, it feels like they tried to use humour for her more this time around.

Aren't both Rose and Martha coming back this series to join with Tate? Poor Doctor :D

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautifully written and performed as usual. It had more comedy value this time though - pretty satirical stuff too. I also enjoyed Catherine Tate's presence much more than I thought I was going to.

Welled up a bit at the end too. Russell T Davies really knows how to tug at the heartstrings.

Billie Piper reappeared. I was waiting for her to turn round and see Harry Hill's face instead!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The company BBC Worldwide must be rubbing their hands with glee knowing everyone will want one. It looks just the same as those Orange toys anyway. You can see they ripped it off knowing they'll make more money.

orange-togetherness.jpg

Doctor Who? Looks more like a CBeebies show now.

I didn't really want to watch initially. Tom Baker's disembodied head scared me so badly that I didn't want to get into New Who. What got me watching was the last episode of Season 3 in July, which I pretty much had to sit through because my niece was visiting and it's her favourite show. Since then I've watched all the New Who episodes and started catching reruns of the Tom Baker shows that used to scare me so.

On that note, 1970s!Tom Baker is now one of my biggest crushes :P

"I've always empathized with your mad cow."