Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I quite like Martha, she's clever, doesn't have big annoying teeth and she fancies the Doctor. I see no wrong in her. ;)

Tonight's episode was OK, it would've been better to have real American people play the Americans, those accents were awful! The Doctor's 'OMGDALEKS!' scene was amazing though.

Rose.

Oh Please don't!!

It makes me cry, it really does.

OK so there were bits of tonights episode that got me going. I think it is Martha's strongest episode yet.

I do thing that back in the beginning the Daleks made Rose so maybe they will do the same for Martha.

I liked the love story of Laszlo and Talulah, that was very sweet.

It was also very sweet when Talulah was speaking to Martha about her relationship with the doctor. "Ah is he into the musicals?"

Just remembered a little spark that warmed me a bit more to Martha...In the sewer when the Doctor turns up and Martha said (Something like) Thank god you're here. He replies with "You can kiss me later" The little glint in her eye :evil:

The end bit where he says "How long are you going to stay with me" and she says "Forever"

That's ace (

). For those of us of an advanced age (i.e. near to decomposing in my case), that has even more relevance... Can't forget the no. of times that's been said. Think that's why it resonates so much. Russell T = understanding (and maybe slightly damaged) genius.

Anyone here watch it?

what did ya think?

I thought it was bloody good.

*fuller review coming soon when I've watched the repeat either later tonight or tomorrow.

am i odd :!: i've never watched Dr Who or seen a bond film :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road