Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parkie is a legend, I think it just seemed a bit scripted.

Also I'm much more used to (and prefer) Johnathan Ross's style of interviewing, and I think if the interviewee is intelligent, witty and naturally amusing like David, JR gets much more out of them.

Did you see that episode of DT with his dad in Ready Steady Cook? Not only is he delectable and all of the above, but he knows his way round a kitchen pretty well too!

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I can't wait to see Jack's reaction to the new doctor and also to Martha, It will be quite emotional for him although he will already know about the regeneration process so it won't be hard for him to understand.

This hadn't even occured to me. Yes it will be interesting. So looking forward to the camp Captain's return. Liked Torchwood, but not the same.

:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I can't wait to see Jack's reaction to the new doctor and also to Martha, It will be quite emotional for him although he will already know about the regeneration process so it won't be hard for him to understand.

This hadn't even occured to me. Yes it will be interesting, and Russel TD will wring every ounce of emotion out of it. So looking forward to the camp Captain's return. Liked Torchwood, but not the same.

:)

I do like Jonathon Ross, but Parkie will always be King. JR is quite a laugh though! :D

It's going to be amazing. He'll blatently be attracted to the Doc AND Martha, you just know he'll like both of them. I'm quite looking forward to Martha's reaction to an intruder in their relationship. She obviously loves the Doctor, so how will she cope when an old friend appears?

Y'know in the last episode of Torchwood, when the hand thingy started bubbling? It was in that second that I figured it out, and it was then that I started jumping about the room like a loony! :oops:

ETA: I have no idea, but he looks like Sherlock Holmes there!

Oh, I knew I forgot something! I meant to reply to that, I really did!

I did. He was absolutely adorable, especially with his square oranges! Ainsley Harriot has no sense of personal space though. :rolleyes:

I'm yet to see the Richard Hammond vs James May one, so if anyone can help me out, I'd send you a virtual cake! :D

• 2 weeks later...
There was a massive spoiler sent out in the popbitch email about the last episode of this series if its true can't wait for the rest of the series as it sounded awsome I won't print (as kelly & many others would probably "virtually" kills me )

Tell us! Or at least me, I'm a spoiler whore. :D