Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm old enough to remember the Doctor's arch nemesis 'The Master' - a dark time lord... And yes, if Eccleston played him that would seriously be ace.

John Sim (life on mars)plays the master in the last episode I think which should be ace. You can also download the episode commentaries from http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho which is great if your'e making your own dvds of the show

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

John Sim (life on mars)plays the master in the last episode I think which should be ace. You can also download the episode commentaries from http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho which is great if your'e making your own dvds of the show

That's what the Face of Boe meant by "You are not alone"! Oh my God! And Captain Jack'll be back by then, which means this series'll be the best ever!

I asked the same thing! lol

I have noticed a lot of 'haha yes' responses or just 'innit' or 'no' responses lately. It's not a permanent thing, and I know it's a pain, but it's a waste of time posting those sort of responses. Even for the newbies no doubt who wee themselves when they see a new post.

glitzy.jpg

I saw the cover in WHSmith, it wasn't that scary really. I considered buying it just for the free stickers, but I remembered that I don't have any use for the Radio Times because I know what's on the radio and I don't really watch TV.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Thanks

I know I am one of those people who hate change. I wasn't going to like DT as the Doctor but now I am saying Christopher who? (Moved on now that CE is in Heroes anyway ;) )

I am sure by the end of the Dalek 2-parter I will be loving Martha just as much.

I have to say though I totally agree with Moyles about her family, The only one that is any good is Reggie as her brother.