Unofficial Mills

What's you favourite haribo sweet?

FreakaZoid101

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's open it up a bit more. What's your favourite type of sweet/candy then? Or what was your favourite?

My least favourite were 'walnut whip' - just yuck. And 'curly wurly'. Might be showing my age with this though...

Never been so much of a traditional sweet fan. More of a mars bar person (though they've shrunk loads)

My least favourite were 'walnut whip' - just yuck. And 'curly wurly'. Might be showing my age with this though...

Bleugh, filthy things. I eat the odd winegum nowadays, but I used to love the double sherbet dipdabs and licorice allsorts too. Can't abide chewing gum.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Can you still get Refreshers?

Not sure. We might sell them in my supermarket. But kids tend to go for ones that come with casing that make fart noises these days.

The teeth that you'd get in pick and mix were great.

I love "wham!" bars, they last me forever because I have to be careful not to get them stuck in my braces, and it proves a challenge. And they taste lush.

Oh, Wham bars!!

They are barely sold anywhere anymore, sad. They used to cost 10p, very yummy.

Jazzies!

Were they the same thing? So many names! The milk chocolate were better.

Those lollies which were round and one colour on top and a different on the bottom were the best. No idea what they were, they weren't normal lollies, but they were like 10p a lolly.

What was that stuff you'd get in a little sachet that fizzed when you poured it on your tongue? Think it was orange flavoured too...

Oh I remember something like that. Were these the ones with the crunchy lolly that had two flavours - like orange and raspberry and you licked the lolly and dabbed it in?

Oh, Wham bars!!

They are barely sold anywhere anymore, sad. They used to cost 10p, very yummy.

I think Wham Bars and Fruits salads (are these still sold?) are responsible for at least 2 of my 4 fillings. Anyone think I have a case against Trebor (or whoever makes them nowadays)?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.