Unofficial Mills

Chappers Runs The Marathon

Kelly

I watched from the beginning of coverage at 8:30am till about 11am when I had to do other things. It looked like a good day for it. I didn't see Chappers, but they were mostly focusing on the professional women runners in the coverage. I hope he did well.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Why wasn't he on the celeb positioning bit? Has he finished already? Did he beat Ronan Keating?

He hadn't finished at the end of Dick and Dom's show and Annie Mac should be speaking to him again shortly. Sounds more like it was dragged out so Radio 1 could milk it ;)

Guest CancerForTheCure

Wow he sounded veeery tired :) It's quite admirable how he does all the charity work and doesn't even like to talk about it. I'm not saying that he should but how many celebs do you know who do it just for selfish reasons :|

It's poor for Radio 1 to milk his race and yet not mention how you can sponsor him. He's not allowed to talk about it because presumably it's an external website doing the money collecting and it's too soon after Sport Relief. What he's doing is admirable and as a presenter on Radio 1 he has the potential of running for a lot more money.

But still, through friends family and devoted fans he's racked up almost £2,000 which is very good.

The TV coverage this year has been very shoddy. Can't get a decent picture and they're usually interviewing wacky people dressed up and celebrities. It's just a sport this year. Presumably they can't be arsed with all the rain.

I am guessing they plan out the whole show, and did not decide not to then and there, maybe there was just a different director for that show, but I don't know.

I never cached it today I was hoping for Annie to interview Chappers, I guess the reason why he never answered his phone was because he was lying knocked out beside the finish line.:hahaha: