Unofficial Mills

What do you look for in a man?

KingTutsWWH

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd have thought he would know not to aggravate the admin :|

I know nothing. I thought you lot knew that by now.

I'm poking the old bear to see if he moves...ha! :P *jokes*

Its just, if someone says something to me, I say something back, regardless of position, etc.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

a lot of people who post here didn't actually exist then by the looks of things.

i don't know what women want at all. all i try to do is be myself, make them happy and try and keep them interested. i don't know what else i can do.

on the grid.

That's all we ask DC, don't worry, you're a nice guy, you WILL find someone worthy of you eventually...

As for me I usually go for guys who have a good sense of humour, good personality and good taste in music. Good hair's a bonus as well. I also prefer my men to be relatively confident and take the lead a little so that I'm not always the one who's making the effort to move things along.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

You're well old! :D:p:* (Smileys handpicked just for you, DC)

Oi! I turned 13 in 2001 also. I do feel quite old these days with all these kids born in the 90s on the internet.

When I was 13, I really liked this guy in my class, he was emo before emo really existed and immature but I really really liked him. I saw him in January at a friend's place and I just can't understand what I ever saw in him. He's not particularly good looking and I struggled to think of anything to say to him, we have that little in common. I suppose we used to like the same kind of music, he introduced me to a lot of the music that I still listen to. It does prove that my tastes have changed though as I have grown up.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Oi! I turned 13 in 2001 also. I do feel quite old these days with all these kids born in the 90s on the internet.
I was born in 1989, does that make me old?

If I ever needed an older person to be on this thread that would be now!!! :shock: I stopped being a teenager in 2001 :cry:

I do Youth Work part time and you want to see how old it makes you feel when kids registration forms have DOB's starting with 20 instead of 19!!! it's just wrong!! :oops:

So back to the point of the thread:

Nice eyes, nice teeth, GSOH, someone who makes me laugh. Where is he then?

Also, my kettle is Chrome too.

Hey!!! What's with the smiley limit??????????

glitzy.jpg

Very intelligent, funny, confident, in charge, mean on the outside and grumpy with other people but kind to me, someone who protects me and cares.

Physically I guess I prefer slim to medium, definitely not bald - though a shaven head is ok. Otherwise I prefer a nice head of hair. I'd like him to be healthy with shiny eyes, and not a heavy drinker.

Apart from that, I'm not fussed :D

UM is a nice place