Unofficial Mills

Where did all the old 'regulars' go?

Jono

What do we do the regulars that make them disappear? It seems each six months there's a new batch of regulars appear and there's some that disappear. Six months or so we had Kelly, Elise, Riz, Eva, Kitty, Jembie, ThunderPants and many others posting. They seem to log in every day and now have disappeared off the face of the planet. Where do they all go to just lose contact?!

I've been here coming up to 2 years, I've seen quite a lot of people come and go. I think people have new responsibilities or interests or new situations which mean they have less 'net time, so they slowly but surely disappear. It's sad, in most cases, to not hear from people any more.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

They have been replaced by forum "characters" (polite version) such as iain. Never has a avatar been so spot on he is UM's own minister of double speak and talking bollocks.

As for stacey, elise etc i assume they have A levels/work/other teenage activities and as such don't have the time

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I'm back, but I won't say I'll be posting regular, because that would be classed as lies. I guess I just kind of grew out of UM in a way, not Radio 1, mind. I also had loads of exams and coursework and better things to be doing, I suppose.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.