What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Total bargain! He was auditioning the housemates for a Glee challenge. They had to make a video of 'Don't Stop Believing' it was pretty funny.

Haha oh deaar! I can see it now, I bet he absolutely loved it! He's such an idiot, but I can't help finding him hilarious!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

im gay but nobody knows and its starting to make me loose sleep now because im thinking to much about it ive been gay since i was 13 but im still in closet at 19 and i need to get out but dont no how to?
or call aled. 03700 100 100. lines open at 9 tonight. :P

didn't Aled talk about coming out some weeks ago? I think I remember someone calling in and asking how to do it...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

My beautiful Joe McElderry coming out! It doesn't suck exactly, but it means I have to stop lusting over him. Well, I don't have to, but it'd be a waste of time ;).

Is this for real now? His Twitter was hacked about 2 weeks ago and he denied it then

take control

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that Annalie.

And Steph, there's probably an equal amount of suckage in my life at the moment so you can't possibly depress me any more than I already am... I'm sure we'd all be more than happy to listen if you wanted to talk :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...