What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gah! I can't eat anything other than soup because it's that painful, and now my mum is accusing me of being anorexic and needing a psychologist because I can't eat other stuff. And her only backup is her ridiculous theory that of course you can eat with braces because otherwise they would give them to obese people! She totally doesn't understand! :cry:

Two words for you sweetie - chocolate buttons, they melt in the mouth :). A jumbo pack of those after every orthodontist trip almost made the pain worthwhile. Just stick with it, the pain of first getting them on is the worst bit (although having mine *drilled* off wasn't great fun, I think my ortho was a bit sadistic), and having amazing straight teeth at the end of it is definitely worth a year or two of bother.

What stopped me getting down about being a metal mouth was thinking that I'd have laaavely straight teeth in my wedding photos (if anyone ever makes an honest girl out of me). Just make sure you wear your elastics if/when you get to that stage, and your retainer too!

Can I just use an amazing quotation from last night's episode of Emmerdale? With the amaaaazing Aaron & Jackson.. Ahhh...

3:48 of Aaron related scenes, Jackson says:

Wow, quite some story you've got there. Got an agent for that?

Just wanted to use some Aaron quotes, as I have seen last night's episode 5 times now. And it fitted into the context ;)

Yes, yes you can use the quotation :P

Was a very odd week for me this week, all my sleeping and various not feeling well seemed to make the week seem like it had more days in it. hmmm strange

Not impressed with censorship

Two words for you sweetie - chocolate buttons, they melt in the mouth :). A jumbo pack of those after every orthodontist trip almost made the pain worthwhile. Just stick with it, the pain of first getting them on is the worst bit (although having mine *drilled* off wasn't great fun, I think my ortho was a bit sadistic), and having amazing straight teeth at the end of it is definitely worth a year or two of bother.

What stopped me getting down about being a metal mouth was thinking that I'd have laaavely straight teeth in my wedding photos (if anyone ever makes an honest girl out of me). Just make sure you wear your elastics if/when you get to that stage, and your retainer too!

I wish I'd thought of Chocolate buttons! I used to eat anything that could be mashed using my tounge or melted in my mouth. Cakes are good :)

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

being crapped upon again... this time by local government halfwits... all that ever changes is the height... but someone explain to me why I have to keep putting up with their crap? like constantly... and if it's not them, it's someone else... effit.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

thank you,

about a month - six weeks ago she fell over in the nursing home & broke her hip, after it was replaced she just stayed the same really, it was very close last night but she held on, but a operation of this scale is just to much for a body to take i think & at 92 it is to much to recover from, she had Alzheimer's pretty bad also so she didn't really recognize anyone anymore either,

a few years ago the same thing happened to my other gran, she fell had hip replacement then a few months later she went back into hospital & was not doing to bad but it was the time of that Noro-Virus that took her in the end, she was 91.

they don't make them like they used to.

:)

I am officially unlucky with men...

My leg problems are back and I am in agony...

I have a 2 hour jobseekers interview tomorrow

I am anxious about seeing my dad for the first time in a while tomorrow...

I am officially living in hiding. This consists of living, hiding under a blanket, occasionally crying... usually in my bedroom and only leaving to use the computer or for food.

Kitty <3

Theres evidence to suggest I have autism/aspergers. After Watching Embarrasing bodies tonight, I took a test which can help determine where you are on the autistic spectrum. I came back with a very high score.

it's something I've dwelt on before, especially when AC, who has aspergers, lived with me. It's normally diagnosed in childhood, but considering how messed up my childhood was, I wasn't diagnosed with even my dyspraxia for a very long time.

I'm not thinking about this too much, but I'm going to make an appointment with my GP to explore this.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.