What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what sucks today is my English exam has been canceled today because of an accidental leak of the paper yesterday.

have to sit it now on Saturday

fabtastic

That is annoying. Good luck anyway.

Handy tip for English Exam. Unless it's in Amercan English 'cancelled' has 2 'L's.;)

PS. @ Danni There's not much more to add to what everyone else has said really. Your ex is obviously a cowardly arse. You are much better off without him.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Just met up with clara for a 'chat'. And i found out she likes him and he likes her. Infact she showed me a text which said:

"I really like you and i think i got the number off the wrong girl. I thought i liked danni but i have gotten to know you better and i really like you"

This was 2 weeks ago... she could have told me then but no. She only told me today cos she was scared olly was going to. Olly sent her this:

"What the hell is going on between you and dave? I saw you two together dancing and dave doesnt dance! Something is going on... I wouldnt be suprised if you went futher with him... we know what your like! Danni is supposed to be your best friend how can you do this to her! I am gonna meet up with her and if you havent told her by then... I will!"

Kitty <3

Through the wonders of my quite frankly brilliant technical jiggery pokery, I can say hello for once xD Right so where to begin eh? beginning I suppose. LIST TIME! Bad news: 1. Mums turned me out 2. Benefits shortly going to be stopped 3. Mums taking everyone else in the family on holiday next week, apart from me of course 4. miss my little sisters =[ Good news is though, that my nan has taken me in for now, but since she lives out in the country without any broadband connection, it's verrrrrrrry dificult to get on the net. And into town. And college will be extraordinarily dificult where I am currently. And my wrist hurts. Ow. *takes a break from writing on a crap surface* I'm in councilling, and the councillor was quite frankly shocked when I told her my woeful tale. I'm in the process of getting my own flat in norwich, but it could take months. In fact, it seems like the last few months, my life has totally turned to shit :| ahh well, thats me, the anti midas touch, but oh well.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Just met up with clara for a 'chat'. And i found out she likes him and he likes her. Infact she showed me a text which said:

"I really like you and i think i got the number off the wrong girl. I thought i liked danni but i have gotten to know you better and i really like you"

This was 2 weeks ago... she could have told me then but no. She only told me today cos she was scared olly was going to. Olly sent her this:

"What the hell is going on between you and dave? I saw you two together dancing and dave doesnt dance! Something is going on... I wouldnt be suprised if you went futher with him... we know what your like! Danni is supposed to be your best friend how can you do this to her! I am gonna meet up with her and if you havent told her by then... I will!"

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ows-wRWgDMc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Y4Ar5.png

What a great friend she is, waiting 2 weeks to say anything and then only because she had to. Pfft I'd make her grovel if you want to still stay friends with her but she does sound like a sucky friend.

Nice of Olly to make her say it too

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Virgin Media have delayed our installation for another damn week, now it's the 16th June instead of the 8th! DAMN YOU :(

And Danni, I feel sorry for you, seriously, we talk a lot and someone like you don't deserve the sh*t you get :(

In which case i must have done something really bad in a past life...

Shit always finds the people who deserve it the least unfortunately, it's like lifes way of sticking two fingers up and you and going down the pub. It's so depressing =[

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Bley mouse has stopped working. Old mouse won't work either. On the plus side, geeky brother is coming up today so he can look at it and if all else fails then I can get one off him as he probably has tons lying around...

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Bley mouse has stopped working. Old mouse won't work either. On the plus side, geeky brother is coming up today so he can look at it and if all else fails then I can get one off him as he probably has tons lying around...

Haha, I think our brothers are one and the same person ;) But really, the mouse not working is rubbish. Do you have a laptop or are you actually unable to use your computer then?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Was told that I would not get paid for an hour I did last month as I failed to write in the correct time in my sign in sheet. Even though it's obvious no one works at 11pm on a Saturday night so it's obviously a mistake. Also I always leave with my supervisor who could have backed me up. I accept it was a mistake however I'm sure other people have made silly mistakes once in their time at work and don't feel I should have worked for free in that hour.

Also all the girl friends have left university today and the lads are leaving this week. I'm going to miss them.

Haha, I think our brothers are one and the same person ;) But really, the mouse not working is rubbish. Do you have a laptop or are you actually unable to use your computer then?

It is magically fixed! \o/

I had to use my keyboard for everything - nightmare! At least the geeky brothers had taught me shortcuts for things the last time it went all dodgy hehe :D

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

I've got a cold. Classic cold really, sore throat, sore eyes, sore neck, splitting headache, sniffles. Really hoping it goes away soon. I'm supposed to be out tonight but I don't know if I'll be able to go now. So fed up of being ill.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My laptop is no longer usable. The charging cable has been dodgy where it connects to the laptop for a while but this afternoon when I was trying to get it into a position where it would charge it started smoking, which is never a good sign. I noticed pretty quick though because my hand was on it. I managed to stop it setting fire to my room. I'm going to ring up the company who sold it to me in the morning because it's still under warranty and could have started a proper fire. In the meantime I only have mobile internet and am bored already.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'