What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Orange Safeguard' has blocked UM on my phone as not suitiable for under 18s. How rubbish :confused:

sickipedia (sp?) and urban dictionary are blocked on 3 for me, even though my phone is registered to my mum, who is definitely over 18. they use her D.O.B. as one of the security questions, so they must know it...

etheridge_tom.png

Just dyed my hair...

Think I might be... Slightly... ginger...

no offence. i hate peeps who die their hair like, ALL the time.

i liked your hair as it was.

take some photos for fb, so i can see. it cant be that bad. some peeps suit a hint of ginger. :)

My Rubik's cube hates me.

Threw it on the floor.

Now it's even harder to solve, seeing as I have to put all the pieces back together.

I have been doing that bloody thing for the last three days, had ONE square left. ONE SQUARE!!!!!! ONE BLOODY CUBE THING! Then I did it wrong.

HURR.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

For sure? I know you have racing cars (Oldschool BTCC? its a bit too small to tell exactly) on your avvie, now you're starting to TALK like a racing driver too... Good Stuffs :D

LOL! Yeah, I sound American at times. It's probably because of all the American stuff I listen to (podcasts) and watch (YouTube etc.).

It is the BTCC, off've the 90s. I used to have the PS1 game of that season, and loved it.

Ryan, I may have midunderstood what you said there but I dont think that avatar is the same as the original toca touring cars. If I remember right the game had a Volvo S40 in it, and I'm sure thats an 850 in that pic. Same series without a shadow of a doubt, and its definitly Thruston there but I think the pic is mabey a couple years before the game.

You have absolutely no idea how anal and geeky I feel right now. Didnt realise there were other BTCC fans on here though

Not impressed with censorship

Ryan, I may have midunderstood what you said there but I dont think that avatar is the same as the original toca touring cars. If I remember right the game had a Volvo S40 in it, and I'm sure thats an 850 in that pic. Same series without a shadow of a doubt, and its definitly Thruston there but I think the pic is mabey a couple years before the game.

You have absolutely no idea how anal and geeky I feel right now. Didnt realise there were other BTCC fans on here though

haha you are right, but that's what I based my avatar selection on :) I wanted some older stuff instead.

Yeah, it's a Renault Laguna at the front, then the Volvo, an old Vauxhall Vectra, then further back a Peugeot 406, a Mondeo, an Audi A4 and another Vectra :D