Unofficial Mills

The Night Crew

Kitai

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy I work for Social Services so could get you the local contact numbers for,

All care agencies in your area, age concern that sort of thing there are lots of young people around that can help you get eqipment to help the elderly...incontinence pads etc...... :lol:

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here I am again. :P

And I swear I must be physic! Something inside me was telling earlier on that there was a spider in my room, near my bed. I did a little check, and couldn't find anything. But still the feeling and worry wouldn't go away. I managed to have a bit of a nap, and when I woke-up... there it was! On the wall near me!!

Well, here I am again. :P

And I swear I must be physic! Something inside me was telling earlier on that there was a spider in my room, near my bed. I did a little check, and couldn't find anything. But still the feeling and worry wouldn't go away. I managed to have a bit of a nap, and when I woke-up... there it was! On the wall near me!!

Just count yourself very lucky it wasn't one of these! Scary stuff! :shock:

http://alba_56.homestead.com/files/spider_dog.jpg

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• 2 months later...
Guest CancerForTheCure

Haha sorry I just realised how bad it may have sounded :P I just got confused 'cause I thought the past tense may have been a reference to something else but it didn't look like it :D But err thanks for the approval :D

She's pretty, but no, she is not my girlfriend. Your luck's in.

Pahahahaha. Got one already thanks, as you well know sweetie. Anyhow totally off topic again, I'd like to ask CancerfortheCure why she chose that name, if I may?

I'm thinking of questions for Wacky Becky - promise...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.