Unofficial Mills

It's only bleeeeeey 2008!

KingTutsWWH

Happy New Year

Hope you lovely bunch all have a truly happy/interesting/fruitful 2008! Thanks for your friendship throughout 2007. I honestly needed it.

We owe a great deal to Jono's dedicated running of UM too. Cheers to 'The Master'.

Ooops, and where would we all be without Scott, Chappers, Laura and TOWDS? Thanks for making us laugh guys.

I've already decided 2008 is going to be life-changing for me. Hope you all achieve what you really want and deserve too...

Sorry couldn't resist this clip:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLMH8pwusw[/ame]

Nati :D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Hello everyone, I'm new.:) I might be in a wrong thread as a new member but just wanted to say a happy new year to all of you! And thanks for the nice site, Jono. I love this place!!:)

Welcome along!

Happy New Year to you all, and thanks to everyone who has visited. It's a two way process, and without you guys UM wouldn't have continued... Thanks to all that also made the shoutbox last night work so well.

Happy New Year

Hope you lovely bunch all have a truly happy/interesting/fruitful 2008! Thanks for your friendship throughout 2007. I honestly needed it.

We owe a great deal to Jono's dedicated running of UM too. Cheers to 'The Master'.

Ooops, and where would we all be without Scott, Chappers, Laura and TOWDS? Thanks for making us laugh guys.

I've already decided 2008 is going to be life-changing for me. Hope you all achieve what you really want and deserve too...

Sorry couldn't resist this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLMH8pwusw

Nati :D

Someone had been on the wine :D Hope the hangover wasn't too severe

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Happy New Year!!

If I had had internet connection at my grandparents' I would have wished you a happy new year earlier, but whatever.

Actually my year is one hour older than your year. I don't know if that's bad or good, though :P

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot