Unofficial Mills

Do you keep back pictures of your ex?

Jono

Is it acceptable to keep photographs of your ex-partners? Do you clear them out when you get dumped or dump them? Or in this day and age with myspace is it easier just to have a peek on there to make up for lack of pictures?

I had a clear out of my photographs recently, it's what I normally do in a fit of rage. Either that's because I've moved on, or because I'm fed up of having memories of them around! Plus they were considerably worse looking a few years ago ;)

I keep all my old photo's, they remind me of when I was younger. Plus at the time it made sense, no matter how ropey some of them look now!

You can't critisize the past because you now have the benefit of hindsight so you have mopre perspective than your younger self did.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I'm a hoarder (bad habit), so have all my old photos, letters etc. in boxes somewhere.

There's nothing wrong though with keeping pics of exes - 'cos that's exactly what they are: EX.

Plus some of mine were really hot! ;) not binning them.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I have a whole bunch of crap that my ex gave me stuffed into a bag at the back of my wardrobe at home, but I haven't looked at it in months... I kept them mainly for sentimental reasons though so I can remember the good times we had, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I have some photos of one of my exes because they're photos of that particular time and my friends as well. They're on my external hard drive, so I don't look at them much. I don't really have many photos that aren't in digital formats and none with me here, just some at home. I did delete all the photos from the laptop I think because I don't need to look at them all the time. I still talk to him sometimes, there's nothing bitter about it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I don't have any pics of any of my ex's. I just think it's bad taste to keep them if you are in another relationship. If you have got memories of good time why do you pics to remind you? I have found that if your current girlfriend/boyfriend finds them he/she will not be that understanding.

The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against whacking them around a bit

I have kept all my photo/videos etc of past girlfriends as apart from one they've all ended naturally. They are all in a big box in my wardrobe. Something to look back on when i'm old & senile

You really need to move on and get rid of the ex-Boxes. Perhaps you should phone Scott and destroy them live on air? :D

I keep all the cock pictures.

I carefully removed all photographs of one former boyfriend in a rather Stalin-esque fashion (he was the second boyfriend I ever had and was a proper ******* to boot).

I've retained a few of other boyfriends but I don't sit-up at night nostalgically pouring over them.