Unofficial Mills

True or false chain....

goatscheese

False, but my brother had several. They were married to my 'Cindy's (I didn't do Barbi, or Ken). Cindy fell for his facial scar and moulded on underpants!

The next peron to post, has recently laughed 'til they cried (such a good feeling).

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. This morning, whilst listening to the best radio advertisement I've ever heard in class.

True or false - the next person likes David Bowie?

I wanted to answer that ^.^

True...I have a pond :)

True or false, the next person is eating sweeties?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'll start it up again by answering the Scouting For Girls question - I'm gonna have to say false as they don't really appeal to me a great deal, they're just a bit too poppy for my tastes.

The next person despises that Sean Kingston song with a passion and wishes that it wasn't number 1, true or false?

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

False. I had hugely overpriced sushi from marks & spencers quite healthy I suppose but balanced out by the banoffe pie yum.

True or flalse the next person is shocked that padington bear has became a corporate whore and sold out his beloved marmalade sandwiches to plug marmite:shock: What next winnie the pooh dumping honey.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!