Unofficial Mills

The Bill - is it just me hooked on it again?

Jono

I am watching it too. I used to watch it when I was younger but now I'm watching it again. Very exciting stuff, much better than most of what's on. Oh, and it's often filmed round here, which makes it a bit more interesting.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I use to watch it regularly when I was younger, when it was on for only thirty minutes and the male and female coppers' feet were featured on the closing credits. I went off it though around 14/15 when I realized the police were an ambiguous societal element.

Seeing Ruby and Kaffy in the uniforms does make you wonder how anyone could find policewomen sexy. Both gorgeous actresses (of their respective age groups) look totally cr*p in that outfit. Bet even Kate Moss couldn't make the genuine police outfit look good.

It's so cheesy, but in a good way :)

UM is a nice place

OMG ive gotten hooked to it too. my sister says im like an old woman, cant believe someone else my age is liking it too :D i loved the model murder storyline. personally i blame uni holidays for me becoming addicted to holby city, the bill and home and away :P

i am the sister lol.

it was quite good last night when the cop got kidnapped but i cant say i watched it before Loz made me. x

Watched it the other night, watch it every now and again, was quite good when i got into it. Cant understand why the hell Louisa Lytton is in it, she looks like a little kid done up in fancy dress.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

I use to watch it regularly when I was younger, when it was on for only thirty minutes and the male and female coppers' feet were featured on the closing credits.

Ooh I remember those credits, they were much better. Ahhh those were the days lol

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.