Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a B for ICT and a C for Psychology. Which I'm chuffed about. Bit disappointed my last two modules for Psychology were crap. But everyone seems to have got into the universities they wanted, despite some odd results.

My friend, the only guy who wanted to go to Oxford in our college, missed out by one point. How mean is that :D

Woop woop my friend got into the UEA in Norwich. May not be pastures new, but I'm relieved someone is staying in Norfolk. And I'll be able to see her when I do radio work there.

Mum gave me the lecture about being a disappointments I didn't get A's and B's. Just because Radio 1 Newsbeat claim everyone else is...

Update on my Oxford mate, they've let him in :) He's quite arrogant though, so it was good not see him get the limelight at the time :P

Did you only do 2 A-levels then Jono?

Yeah after doing pretty poor with History last year I dropped it to concentrate on doing my newspaper column and other media commitments. Just nice to have some A Levels on the CV.

Yeah after doing pretty poor with History last year I dropped it to concentrate on doing my newspaper column and other media commitments. Just nice to have some A Levels on the CV.

I was heartened to see you did well. A-levels are important on any aspiring CV, it's unfortunate though you couldn't continue with History.

I was heartened to see you did well. A-levels are important on any aspiring CV, it's unfortunate though you couldn't continue with History.

Yeah and I'm well and truly chuffed all my friends have got in to the university they wanted.

I feel a bit disappointed I didn't do the three A Levels, but I've come out of it with far more impressive achievements in the last year to make up for it outside of college.

Anyone just hear that girl on Edith's show who opened her results and got a B, D and E. Ouch.

I've been wondering why I don't remember my results day and only just remembered I was helping at a Brownie pack holiday and so mum collected my results and rang me up, while I was walking up to Lincoln castle trying to keep 9 Brownies under control

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Well done to everyone with their results, ignore the media and all their rubbish about exams getting easier. A year ago today I was terrified because I got my results a year ago tomorrow, scary to think it was that long ago. Good luck to the people getting GCSE results next week as well.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'