Harry Potter 7 - Ending Revealed!

Grace

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are these books really worth reading? Most of my friends are nuts about them, but is it really worth it - there's loads of 'em!

They don't take long to read though... only a few hours out of your life. I can take them or leave them really.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

So, I turned on the radio to be told that Harry dies. Wasn't very happy, really. Then it was all a joke, so it's okay. Plus, I've found out who does actually die. :cry:

Also, what was that about the Stig? I only heard the bit at the Entertainment news.

Yeah all complaints can be directed to me!!! Then i will have to run them through the humor malfunction machine which also has the words delete on. Anyway it was funny as hell, well i thought so.

Oh thanks Scott, you've saved me a night out from Tesco. I can go out, I can have an enjoyable summer, and I won't get print on my hands.

If they do books on tape, could you get that bloke to do it?

Ha Ha what you saying, i've not got a voice for the old speaking thing?;)

You do WHAT to cows???

I was fairly sure it was a joke, because I remembered him doing the same thing last time, but I was still scared enough to turn the radio down while the man was reading it, only to turn it back up to hear scott saying "sorry for telling everyone that Harry dies"!!!

I was fairly sure it was a joke, because I remembered him doing the same thing last time, but I was still scared enough to turn the radio down while the man was reading it, only to turn it back up to hear scott saying "sorry for telling everyone that Harry dies"!!!

Yeah sorry bout that but its all fun and games!

You do WHAT to cows???

To be fair, that was flipping brilliant :D

well all i did was send a text saying why queue up when supermarkets are open 24 hours and you could just walk in at 12 and buy it!! oh and that harry dies anyway, lol, then scott rang me an asked if i was willing to play a joke, so panic then calm. Hope the red tops don't do him over it like

You do WHAT to cows???

My housmates are in full potter countdown mode and are preparing for the party there having tonight. I'm being dragged along to see the film before the book launch. The only plan is to get drunk I think although on the other hand they are making cakes which can only be a good thing .

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!