Unofficial Mills

Harry Potter Countdown

Emma

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they showing all the films @ the cinemas tonight? Or did you just mean to see the new one?

I meant the new one, haha. Apparently there were huge tailbacks on the road opposite the cinema in town last weekend 'cos so many parents were taking their kids to see it.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I agree to some extent, it does seem a bit pointless when you consider that by this time tomorrow you'll probably be able to just walk straight into any bookshop and buy it in less than 2 minutes. I'm not really the most hardcore of Potter fans, personally I'd prefer to have Amazon do all the hard work for me and deliver it to my door tomorrow morning. Easy peasy.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Only 3 hours to go :D I'm going to a shop at midnight to buy it, but I'm not taking part of any of the parties, and I'm not expecting to have to queue too much cos I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere lol. I would have ordered it off the internet, but my post usually doesn't come until at least 12, which is way too late for my liking!

I saw the film this afternoon, after an epic journey to the cinema. I enjoyed the film. I'm going to go out tomorrow whenever I wake up to buy it. I was thinking that if I was stuck at London Bridge still at midnight then I'd pop in to WHSmith to buy it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'