Unofficial Mills

Diana Concert - Shambles

Jono

He told some jokes. The floor manager was holding up a sign with "2 minutes to go". The crowd wanted him to do his dance. He looked uncomfortable. Then he saw they'd made it "three minutes to go" and did it. Then saw it hadn't changed, and did some impromptu song about an unfunny comedian. Then saw it was "4 minutes to go" and said he was going off stage clearly panicking. Then he said "oh thank f*ck I can hand it back to the BBC, this is a shambles".

it wasn't too bad, i just love how the media are criticizing the princes for everything. but frankly who gives a f*ck what they say, just as long as they enjoyed themselves.

p diddy was decent and it was good to see rod stewart with the footballs as he does and getting everyone on their feet. but whoever let bedingfeild, will young and kanye west on should of been shot.

on the grid.

it wasn't too bad, i just love how the media are criticizing the princes for everything. but frankly who gives a f*ck what they say, just as long as they enjoyed themselves.

they were arse licking them all week over the concert fearnes interview with them was no 'insight'

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTz4H2_ORXQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTz4H2_ORXQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

These Princes have no rhythm. I have seen them clap in time once.

It's because of where they were in the stadium (about half way along it) and how long it takes for sound to travel when compared with light. They were clapping in time with what they were hearing, it's just the sound you heard was direct from the front of the stage.

Ricky Gervais was the highlight by far. When he sang the Bowie song from extras, i laughed so much! The feeling were suprisingly one of the better acts. I LOVED the andrew lloyd webber thing, that was the whole reason i watched the show. LOL at William's dancing, think Harry was shamed at some parts. and i can honestly say Ballet confuses me-i hadnt a clue what swan lake was meant to be doing.

I thought some people sounded bad like Duran Duran and at first i thought it was going to be rubbish but turned out good in the end.

I appauld Ricky for that, totally unprepared and 8 mins to cover ( must have seemed like an hour ). Then eventually told he can pass back to the BBC.

I was flicking back and forth when the Show was on, didn't think that much of it, but I really enjoyed the Ballet ( did not know what was going on though ! ) how strong are that lot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road