Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel bag ITV show

Jono

It's been reported JK and Joel could become the new 'Ant and Dec'. The Sun did report on this a year ago, but then they went and did Hider in the House, which was hardly Saturday Night Takeaway. But it seems ITV have signed them up for three weeks worth of Saturday night shows.

"Sing It Back" sees contestants being given a snippet of a famous song and then having to recall the lyrics. It kicks off next month for three weeks.

Source:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2007280647,00.html

I think it's nice to see people like JK and Joel gain television work after being successful on the radio. Just like when Scott and Moyles are on the television.

Although I think I'd prefer to see them do one-off appearances, these 'series' do nothing to show their true personality.

Still good to see them on the box, makes a change from television presenters who then make it on to radio...

• 3 weeks later...

I watched some of it. Gotta love the guy who sang S Club 7. The bit where they had to sing the previous line from the clip looked really hard.

It didn't seem too bad for ITV, I mean I've seen better, but it was quite amusing. JK and Joel weren't bad, but I also couldn't tell which was which when they were on the TV.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'