Unofficial Mills

David Guest

Ad

True, but HOW he managed to become as rich and famous as he is now -with zero looks and talent and minus personality is possibly an interesting story.

I know he was brought up in LA (don't think in a wealthy neighbourhood). He was 'BEST mates' with the Jacksons then married poor old Lisa Minelli.

I'd like to hear about how he clawed himself up to where he is now, instead of watching his horrible scalp being massaged and spray painted in a futile attempt to pimp his (virtually non-existent) hair!?!

Let's get him on Scott's show instead of Moyles's. He's an experienced hairdresser afterall! Ha, Chopper could think up a new game along this theme.

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Him and Liza Minelli - now that's a celeb sex tape I hope never makes it onto the internet *shudders*

EEEEEEWWWW!!!!

Now I'm trying to think of something worse!

Tricky:puke:

Haha. Have been waiting for the opportunity to use vomitting smiley face! God I'm immature.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Fair play to ITV for trying to milk this David Gest business, and giving him his own show. But I could have told them that we wouldn't have got the same odd stories that we got in I'm A Celebrity. The thing is, the only thing happening in his life during this documentary... was the documentary. I tuned in last week to see him preparing for the making of this documentary. Are they trying to tell me that's the best thing he's done recently?

There's nothing special about this guy, he doesn't make me cringe, he doesn't make me laugh. Had this show had been on ITV2 I wouldn't have thought no more about it, but they put it on their main channel... WHY?!

He does tell quite a lot of stories about his "cousins". Like last night, he has a cousin who had eaten five anchovies and died because of it, or something.

I'm quite addicted to his show, mainly because it's quite fascinating, I was in stitches at his attempt at an English accent. :oops: