Unofficial Mills

Frozen Indigo Angel?

in_my_head

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Yes, one new development - while looking through my unused footage from the BBC vodcast for stuff I could delete, I found what looks like a shot of a poster with FIA on it, in one of the studios! Im going to upload it this afternoon.

Also, I got a tipoff about another FIA 'sighting' at midday today, so in just a few minutes. Can't guarantee anything will happen since nothing happened with the last two.

There you go - its definitely happening, clear as day. They're not even trying to hide it any more. I still have no idea what this is all about but between this and the poster, it's obvious there's something going on. I'm going to do another vid for my blog about this. R1 won't be able to deny it any longer, I think we can get answers, whatever it is.

Just posted a couple of new vids up at my blog (usual place - http://www.pauldenchfield.com ). Basically, Ive had enough and I'm going to demand some answers from the Controller of Radio 1, Andy Parfitt, in person. I'm heading to R1's building on Great Portland street at 6pm on Monday if anyone wants answers as well. More details on the blog.

My 'clutching at straws' theory:

FIA = "Fooled in April", Monday being April 30th and Scott is attempting the world's latest possible April Fool's Joke..

Actually I think the execution of this is quite clever - if they achieve nothing else, they get a few more people aware of R1's digital/on-demand output and downloading the podcasts etc.

(Hello btw, I'm not a "committed" listener to Radio 1 but occasionally visit the site all the same).