Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

Forget to tell you about my random celeb spotting of the day, on my way to the nice estate agents there was a guy walking past me in a superman outfit with a briefcase, was he set to save the day? :confused:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forget to tell you about my random celeb spotting of the day, on my way to the nice estate agents there was a guy walking past me in a superman outfit with a briefcase, was he set to save the day? :confused:

More likely filming an advert or something. I walked past a man dressed as a dog who was chasing a woman dressed as a cat. Turned out they were filming an advert for Thompson Local. They also filmed a video outside my friend's room at uni to advertise a nightclub that involved a guy dressed as superman, it's on youtube.

I'm not sure it's a celebrity that you saw... maybe he just enjoys dressing like that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My friend decided for the fourth or fifth time she'd arrange a day to meet up, and then cancel on it. Normally I just shrug it off but it's annoyed me big time. I sent her a message early hours this morning showing my annoyance, which is unlike me. She replied saying she 'must have just forgotten to text me'. How do people forget things when I messaged her the night before asking?

What a rubbish holiday. I think I'll tell Budgens to find me some extra nights to fill my already busy rota.

Let me update you on my life as of late.

I had a very traumatic interview with Odeon (classehhh) with some pervy interviewer.

Now, when i put Jeremy Kyle on, its all ones ive seen before. I dont think thats healthy really.

I bought an actual dress for a wedding. Its not too girly, which is nice. I have two weeks to learn how to walk, sit, and act like a laydeee. Im being paid to wear this dress. I love my family.

Ive managed a healthy eating diet for all of 2 days. I had a spurt of motivation on monday, but im slowly losing it.

A fortnight left of the summer holidays and theres not even been a day where ive felt summery. School uniform is next on the shopping agenda. Blah.

Today, im having yet another lazy day.

Aw guys, sounds like you all had a bit of a pants day, if any of you need to chat Im always a PM away..

Started to pack for holiday today, decided I want to take everything cos I can not take something, have fake baked and its gone so so so wrong, have been working today and tonight Im going to sit here and do nothing :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I hope your grandad is ok Kelly.

My sister just told me that the Mika video Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is filmed in Croydon. It was literally filmed a few minutes away from here, it's really obvious, but I just didn't notice. Should I be worried that Mika picked my local area to find his 'big girls'?

I had a friend round today and we enjoyed the sunshine and went on a long walk, now I'm a bit tired.

Thanks guys. :)

Grandad's doing fine. He spoke to Nan earlier and complained about the view from the hospital room, so he must be getting better!

MY CAT JUST HAD TWO KITTENS!!! *bounces* There was a third, but the poor little thing died. :cry:

I've just re-read my blog from the other night/morning, when i'm tired i really do come out with random stuff...

but that was down to sh*t stirring tw*ts who have nothing better to do with their putrid lives than make other peoples lives a misery i guess...

and this one has actually made my day today

Charley Evicted - Thank god for that, what an annoying patronising big headed egotistical mard arse b*tchy 2 faced cowbag. i mean for f*cks sake she needs a slap.

I love making myself laugh, for some reason.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

My sister just told me that the Mika video Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is filmed in Croydon. It was literally filmed a few minutes away from here, it's really obvious, but I just didn't notice. Should I be worried that Mika picked my local area to find his 'big girls'?

i'd be careful. he might of left some form of disease behind that makes you think you are good at somthing you are not.

on the grid.

you're not moving house!

Yet, I dread the day!

Well my big suitcase has all my clothes in it, ive packed mostly everything cos I dunno really what im gunna wear yet, I have my big ikea bag for shoes(which reminds me I need to clean my rocket dogs) and then Ive got my handbag and then my big spotty dotty bag which has all my makeup, phone chargers, ipod speakers in, but I need to condense that down.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Jeez... I went to Barcelona for 5 days with only what I could fit in a normal sized backpack, because we didn't want to pay extra to have hold luggage on Ryanair. I don't get why some people need to take every outfit they own, just in case. I definitely won't be taking many clothes to Leeds, just enough to have clean clothes every day.

Have a good holiday Ema.

I'm bored, been out and bought 36 stamps from the Post Office and got bread and milk and pasta from Sainsburys and not really sure what to do with the rest of the day. It's sunny but I've got no one to enjoy the sunshine with.

It's 14.51 and so far all i've done today is have a bath and join UM. Not the most constructive of days, but here we are.

It's sunny outside though, I feel obliged to go out an enjoy it.

Scott's future wife :Dfrozenindigoangel