How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i must of had a bad drink last night. but me and my friend were both ill when we came out the pub, and we were both drinking different beers all night. he was drinking bitter and me with carling. mind you we had been out all day.

and on another note there is a hole in my jeans, and it is right between my legs so i see these in the bin soon.

on the grid.

i am showing off my flash new nat king cole avatar so i am happy now! this calls for a celebration.

# thats why darling, it's incredible. that someone so unforgettable. thinks that i am, unforgettable tooooo # £>

on the grid.

This morning I am waiting for my new laptop to be delivered, as this one is pretty much dead. The company told me mid-morning, so I am having to miss my 11am lecture, and it probably won't turn up till about 5pm, so I may well also have to miss my 2pm lecture. So I am sitting here browsing the web and waiting for them to call and thinking about maybe doing some work.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What a bloody day! Got woken up at 6.30 this morning by my sister falling down the stairs. She and Mum have just gotten back from Casulty and apparently, she's cracked one of her ribs. Which means she'll lay about for the next two weeks demanding things and gloating that she can't go to school. I'm not being awful, she told me that herself. So, while they've been away, I've kinda turned into Mum. I had to get my brothers ready for school, make breakfast and clean everything. I don't like running a house. :(

I appear to have ****ed up my back again.

I have 9 days till I can go home and I'm stupendously fed up of uni.

My housemates need killing.

My best friend is being a ****er.

Tomorrow has to be better at least

****ing ****ing ****ting bollocks

At least being censored has amused me. Nearly as much as my other forum- every time I write **** it changes it to flip flop

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

I appear to have ****ed up my back again.

I have 9 days till I can go home and I'm stupendously fed up of uni.

My housemates need killing.

My best friend is being a ****er.

Tomorrow has to be better at least

****ing ****ing ****ting bollocks

At least being censored has amused me. Nearly as much as my other forum- every time I write **** it changes it to flip flop

Or use a chainsaw on them

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

My day was brilliant! :) Went to uni for a bit and then went into town with some friends. Did some shopping in town and then came back and got ready to go out. Went round to a friend's place before we went out, then went to a pink party at a bar in town. Went back to our friend's afterwards, stayed there for a bit and then came back here about an hour ago!

Laughed SO much, talked a lot, took loads of pictures, danced and drunk a bit. Much fun was had! :D

Now I don't know what to do. I should really sleep, but my new phone is meant to be arriving today and I don't want to miss it! :confused:

Had a rather good day actually. Wel got stressed over a whole day of media studies and got shouted at by a random photocopying lady. But at lunchtime we threw a suprise birthday party for one of my best friends and the weather was really nice and it was just really nice. Now I've got four weeks of no school-that's just like heaven.

Oh and I got beeped at one the way home. It scared me but made me smile at the same time, if they had been driving towards me I don't think they would have beeped as my face was all screwed up from squinting at the sun.

I had my year 11 year photo today.

we had to stand on scaffolding, and smallest were put at the back

so i was second ot back

I started shaking like crazy because of how high up i was and just grabbed the person's hand next to me for my life haha!

Had parents evening too -.-

but it was good :)