How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Battle Royale is one of the most brutal films i've ever seen. But it was brilliant! The classical music bits in the middle are just amazing!

Tone, speaking of Ultraviolence, has anyone heard of the 'band' called Ultraviolence?

take control

Completely bored to tears at the moment

Contemplating phoning the Doc's for an appointment aswell as I am due back at work next week :(

ahh,I just went outside and its raining so I ran inside screaming "MY HAIR MY HAIR"

twitter.com/emgreatorex

seems nice and sunny outside here. Just feeling a bit sicky at the moment :(

Its raining up here.

Im bored,everyones offline msn in bed so I might do some work or upload pics from Germanyy..or even tidy my room!

And im currently catching up on my Mills shows from last week.

when the pimps in the crib..drop it like its hard..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Pics!

HPIM0389.jpg

Brandenburg Gate

HPIM0386.jpg

Parliament Buildings(which we tried to get into but the queue was too long,and it was on BBC world news that night too!)

HPIM0397.jpg

Bits of the Wall thats remaining.

HPIM0381.jpg

(Turn pic to the side)Our old Flat!!! :shock: :grin:

sorry for the big pics,there is more to come..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Does anybody actually have one of these phones?, Is the quality any good when using it to contact people abroad for example?

3b_2.JPG

I Was contemplating getting one at some point but I would like to hear anybodies experience of using it before I decide for definate. I think the thing that attracts me to the product is my fiance has Relatives in America and it would certainly cut down on phone bill costs to America providing her relatives get one of these aswell.

Todays life lesson from mummy - how to put a tile back on the wall :D

Haha right..

Ive had a crap day,some people are really annoying me atm and I dunno what ive said or done :|

Hopefully off out tommorow with some friends though and have a right girly giggle.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ema live life to the max and don't worry about other people, receipe for a great life. Come to Glasgow - I will show you fun (in a non dirty way haha).

Way to lower my day, just got an email from my course tutor saying: "by now I am sure you are weary of all the fun and relaxination afforded by the summer holidays, so here is the information you need to complete the coursework. Get working". Bah what a bitch haha.

Ema live life to the max and don't worry about other people, receipe for a great life. Come to Glasgow - I will show you fun (in a non dirty way haha).

Way to lower my day, just got an email from my course tutor saying: "by now I am sure you are weary of all the fun and relaxination afforded by the summer holidays, so here is the information you need to complete the coursework. Get working". Bah what a bitch haha.

Haha thanks,certain things,peoples opinions towards me are really p*ssing me off,you know who your true friends are eh?

When I was on Holiday I did alot of thinking and tbh I dont want to be in places I am at the moment.*sigh*

Oh heck about the course,im a geek and do all my work!

twitter.com/emgreatorex