Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im a slave..

the auction thingy was fun, but i wasnt to be auctioned. but today in a lesson, me dynamoo and rosie were asked to be our maths teachers slaves and he would give £15, maybe £20 to charity. it will be hell and using up the time i dont have to do my work, but its for charity so i cant really say no.

but other than that ok day. now off to do some more work. again..

Ok day today,although its really cold was made to play a hockey match in the freezing cold this afternoon pah..:(

Had a chemistry test today went really well again.

Tonight im staying in the warm its too cold outside.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Today has been a load of w**k for me. Got a text from my ex asking me "what has she done wrong". I replied telling her not to be so stupid and have decided to not waste my credit sending anymore back if she replied. So after getting myself back together after all that bulls**t she has set me back off again with one text message.

Now i am p**sed off again thanks to her. Bloody marvelous.

Oh well at least there was some football on tonight.

on the grid.

Watched the Man U game tonight. All they had to do was draw in the end and they couldn't even pull that together. Im not upset, but i would of liked them to get through to the knockout stages with Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Oh well, anyway this bloody cough is still lodged in my throat. And my fingers are cold. But i did a good show on the Radio today, i should be on instead of Colin & Edith :D

on the grid.

I cant go and say Man United deserved that last night. If they would of played spectacular football and lost just by bad luck i would of said well they deserved to win. But they didn't. Amazing, have they actually won anything since they lost Beckham?

on the grid.