Unofficial Mills

The Random TV Club

Ema

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, since nothing is on right now, i decided to channel hop.

BBC Four - Never Mind The Full Stops.

A panel game dedicated to eradicating poor punctuation from bits of news articles and battling it out to see who can think of the most colloquial words.

It really is quite extrordinary. I think i'll put a cd on...

I watched that, so high brow! Well I watched on a while back with Janet Street Porter on. Had no idea what was going on, just about grasped it towards the end.

Yeah, i feel rather intellectual now. Its been turned over though, back to the type of trash that i like.

Their teams were called "The Jade Goodys" and "The Really Goodys".... hah that amused me greatly.

In other news, at 9.00pm, Monday on Five, Three in a Bed: Hidden lives is on. The story of a three way relationship thing. Odd.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to drag this thread up again, but i watched a really spectacular, eye opening show last night.

F***, im a hairy woman. BBC3 surprisingly enough. It was this women, who decided she wasnt going to shave anywhere on her body, and thought she'd go natural. She recruited her "hairy ladies" and put on a fashion show in London. It was women, hairy women, of all shapes and sizes, modelling lingerie made of REAL HUMAN HAIR.

It was gross.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of new series starting tonight.

Brainiac: Sky One, 8pm. Vic Reeves' chance to shine. If I don't like him, I'll actually stop watching it.

The F Word: Channel 4, 9pm. Featuring the lovely James May taking on Gordon Ramsey in the recipe challenge.

I'm set for tonight!