The Random TV Club

Ema

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle of the Geeks

From the BBC site:

The spectacular landscape of the Fish River Canyon in Namibia is the setting for the first Battle of the Geeks. Richard Hammond sets the task for two teams of scientists and engineers to build a high-tech device to solve a low-tech challenge. Their mission; they have 48 hours to transport an egg across the largest canyon in the southern hemisphere, without breaking it. To do this they have been supplied with a vast array of tools, equipment and gadgets. What follows is rockets, planes, not a lot of sleep and explosions in the night.

So we all know why I'm watching it but it does actually look quite good!

It's on tonight on BBC2 at 8pm.

• 1 month later...

Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure

Top Gear's James May knows nothing about wine but all that's about to change - hopefully. Wine expert Oz Clarke has invited him on a month's-long trip to France to learn all about it. Cue arguments a-plenty and two grown men throwing teenage style strops. Wednesdays, 8.30pm on BBC Two, starting 22 November.

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder those fans of Wedding Stories the last episode is repeated at 8pm and 11.45pm tonight on BBC Three.

Also worth a watch, Freaky Eaters: Addicted to Chocolate at 10pm on Wednesday on BBC Three.

Oh god thats so sad..

I LIKE!

:P

Im quite crazy when theres someone I know/really like appearing on the tv. I become terribly excited and go a bit crazy. Like Moyles on The Charlotte Church show on Friday night , I fell off my chair laughing.

:*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Um, I've become a big fan of Hider In The House (JK and Joel's new show). :oops: I record it on a Saturday morning and me and my sister sit down to watch it on a Saturday night. God, we're a bit sad.

I saw that last week, I watched the whole thing and thought it was great! haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah it was Spaghetti Hoops and Toast. Harry Hill covered that quite well. The girlfriend had to eat everything he ate. But he had to take a gradual step away from the hoops... by eating alphabetti spaghetti :doh: