Unofficial Mills

How will you be spending Valentine's Day 2007?

Jono

Valentine's Day 2007  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Valentine's Day 2007

• I'll be spending it with a loved one
    • I'll be wallowing in self-pity all day
    • It's just a normal day for me, not bothered

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably lie in bed til 1, get up, eat crisps, listen to Scott, have my dinner, watch the repeat of Sunday's Top Gear (sad, I know!) then settle down with some chocolate and popcorn for the BRITs, whilst trying to catch sight of Scott or any other random hot men. Fabulous!

Well, hopefully I'm going to spend the morning sleeping... I'm ill and I've got a day off uni so I'm allowed! :P

Then I think I'm meeting up with a friend, for a cinema trip and some shopping. Yey! So I voted that I was spending the day with a loved one, because I do love her! :bah: (In a strictly friendly way, of course...)

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

My man and I decided at the weekend not to do anything (mainly because I can't do anything after my op and he's in Milan with work) and then he sent me a dozen roses and some chocolates! Bless him.

Frustrated just sitting all day though,..... going to watch the Brits this evening and IM him later :cry:

I spent the day trying to forget about it, until a friend asked me what she should write in her Valentine's card to her boyfriend (this was at 7pm - she's organised...) and there were various other reminders during the day. Some new 'romantic' Facebook virtual gifts. They're weird.

I spent the evening with 3 single men, 2 of whom felt ill like me and 1 of whom proceeded to get absolutely hammered. So I finished Valentine's day putting him to bed. He told me that he loved me, then retracted the statement straight away and assured me that he was only saying it because he was drunk. So that was my romantic Valentine's day. 364 days till it comes around again!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'