James

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, love the puking smiley.

Wouldn't touch the stuff with a 10 foot pole. Tastes filthy.

This was a bit problematic though when I worked in a bar in Glasgow and snotty punters would ask 'Which is the best malt?'; my reply would be 'Dunno, they're all f****ing mingen'. (disgusting).

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

i need a drink. i found out my boyfriend had been going out with another girl. then i was in an accident which means i have really deep cuts all over me (mostly my arms) so people got the wrong i dea and said i was self harming and i got really drunk saturday night and met a new guy who really reall ylikes me. he is actually a nice guy lol and now ii need to get some confidence to ask him out!!!!! i nearly didi it earlier but i chickened out

Kitty <3

Just do it, whats te worst that can happen, he ses no.....hardly the end of the world. It is only a word. Bud please barman.

I could solve the worlds problems *sips beer* If I Cared. (whats that from it bugging me)

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

If we're telling the barman our problems, or venting the things that make us unhappy, I want to tell him about mine.

I have this Will and Grace style friendship, and the other night my friend came on msn all full of happiness (and telling me Serin-style full on details) because he finally got his way with a man he's been after for about 9 months. I really wanted to be happy for him, but I must be a horrible friend because inside I felt annoyed and resentful - he's my closest friend and I guess it's a bit difficult to share him.

Damn - telling you hasn't helped at all, just made me realise what a rubbish friend I am :(

UM is a nice place

*don't give monitorabbit any gin, she seems on the edge*

I think everyone is the same with their friends Gill, it's totally normal, especially as everyone has those fairweather friends- only hang out with you when they're single! Until a relationship starts to pan out, you never know how you fit in, but I'm sure you two will still have some crazy nights out to come!

Screw the OJ, I'll have a Magners please!

caitlynmac.png

Aw thanks Kitty - and ok, no gin for me but I'll have a large white rum over ice.

Guess it does always happen that your friend gets into a relationship and the dynamic changes...I never had a friend I liked this much before though. It's really true that a gay man is the ideal friend (if you can weather being called fag hag by everybody, that is).

UM is a nice place