Unofficial Mills

Life's a party

Jono

Any fond memories of parties you want to share? I'm not good at parties if it involves alcohol. The last wedding party I went to I got sent home for being tipsy. And I usually end up doing regrettable things at mates' parties.

The Last Wedding Party I went to was in July and it was my Godbrothers wedding. My God Father kept handing me glasses of Champagne and Wine and being me I kept drinking them. Was with quite a few people my age and we all got to the dancefloor and showed the old people how to boogie. And then on the way home I was in the back of the car with my godbrothers and sisters raving along to some dance tunes on the radio. My Parents realised I was a bit off my head and didnt seem to mind..:-?

When Im a bit tipsy I usually end up singing my head off...

I should do it more often :P

twitter.com/emgreatorex

New Year was pretty crazy. We ended up mopping champagne off the floor, walls and ceiling of my mate's house and we took an entire car full of bottles and cans to the recycling centre and got some disapproving looks from some old ladies.

Then there was a party where my friend got together with her boyfriend, and another friend got extremely drunk then decided to go for a walk. He wasn't back by 1am so we went out to look for him and spent an hour wandering round a rather dodgy area of London. In the end we found him outside the house asleep in a flower bed and dragged him inside and dumped him in the corner and we weren't very impressed.

I usually don't get p*ssed enough to do anything more stupid than dancing though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

On my 14th (very long time ago) word got out locally that there was a "party" at my parents' address and people I didn't even know turned up from all over town. :o Meanwhile, having had my first real drink I was feeling ill and completely incapable of dealing with the situation..people had parked all over the front of our house, loud music was blaring out and people were climbing in and out of the windows as well as letting each other in through the front door..my parents weren't far away and came back and threw everybody out - they never let me have another party at their house after that - dunno why... :D

UM is a nice place

Any fond memories of parties you want to share? I'm not good at parties if it involves alcohol. The last wedding party I went to I got sent home for being tipsy. And I usually end up doing regrettable things at mates' parties.
I dropped a drink down my friend's top last night. She wasnt best pleased. And it was very sticky :*

I was at my friends 18th yesterday. I had a drink in my hand and a friend sort of ran and slid behind me for a hug. He fell over, making me fall over and getting half my drink on the floor. Other than that I have a tendancy to get a little bit violent and not remember it :* Nothing too bad though. All that and the usual singing and dancing.

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

On my 14th (very long time ago) word got out locally that there was a "party" at my parents' address and people I didn't even know turned up from all over town. :o Meanwhile, having had my first real drink I was feeling ill and completely incapable of dealing with the situation..people had parked all over the front of our house, loud music was blaring out and people were climbing in and out of the windows as well as letting each other in through the front door..my parents weren't far away and came back and threw everybody out - they never let me have another party at their house after that - dunno why... :D

and here was me thinking that only happened in Teen Movies? :-p

i remember walking through Speen, in Newbury, singing the witch doctor song... that was a fooking great night we also managed to blag a taxi with less than half the actual fare... then falling out of it at the other end and cutting my hand... then we went to my mates flat... drunk some more and ended up in the 24hr tesco buying more alcohol at 3:30 in the morning.

i don't remember too much more from that night - apart from the hangover... that was a killer

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Never been to a wild party. I know I've been deprived. My brother's 21st in July was good though. Here, the legal drinking age is 21 so when people turn 21 its very exciting. My brother had all his friends over and they drank so much beer it was insane. The party was on the back porch of our house. My brother was throwing up in the backyard. Guys were relieving themselves in the backyard EEW!! There was marijuana smoking as well. It was a good night. One of my brother's friends slept on the back porch over the night and some more of his friends slept in the den and left the next morning. The porch was trashed. That was a great party though. All of his friends were so nice.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

University years, every party was wild, from the neighbour who came round to smash the place up with a pool cue to demolishing the rockery to build a mini bar-b-que using oven grill plates then decding at 3am it would be a great idea to try to get to skegness using only our sense on direction, vomiting out of 3rd floor windows, the kind that only open at the top to storming in on a room full of naked sweaty bodies because I'd left my beer in there and was damned If I was gonna leave it...

Those are the tame stories, age brings experience and worse hangovers!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Wasn't criticism, but it does sound like a scene off American Pie or something like that, lol.

Yeah it probably sounds very innocent - that would probably be because the writers of movies like AP are a bit on the er older side (like me) and are basing it on their own experiences long long ago, I'd imagine. :-)

UM is a nice place