Unofficial Mills

Looks or personality?

Which is more important?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important?

• Looks
    • Personality

Barney's the sort of person like Laura who'd tell someone to wear glasses even though they make a guy ugly, just so no other girl fancies him.

ha ha i so wouldn't! i would love my friends to think my mans fit :P just as long as they only look and tell me that he's nice, and that's all:p

u c innit. perzonalitie cumz dwn 2 u being a wnker or not. u gtta lowk gud cos if u dnt u r a munter, now buy us sum cider innit.

ahem. i like a girl with good looks of course, but i have found out in the past you need the brains to go along with her.

on the grid.

I don't sleep with someone's personality

Now that is probably the best quote of this entire thread. I dont agree though.

I would never go out with a guy because he was hot. Thats just pointless unless youre just trying to bag someone to show off to your friends, arm candy. I would never do that.

If a guy is hot, I am usually too shy to indroduce myself to him. The non-hot guys are more my type.

If a guy is sweet, caring, a good friend - thats the kind of guy I'd go out with.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

Looks are important but I couldn't live with someone I didn't get on with

agreed, but somwhere else in this thread intelligence was questioned. as long as you get on with someone then their intelligence or lack of should not be an issue. you can always surround yourself with friends or colleagues if you need intellectual stimulus.

The true test of if you have a thick girlfriend is to ask the following question...

What's the difference between a chicken drumstick & a blowjob..??

If she does not know, take her for a picnic....!!

*: <mailto:[email protected]>

È: +44 (0) 7770 756408