Unofficial Mills

Emo Cult Warning

MVP

EMO cult warning for parents

Daily Mail -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=400953&in_page_id=1770

So badly written. But as Annie Mac mentioned recently, there's now a show called 'Emo Rangers' on MTV2, and My Chemical Romance are No1. Do you agree with the emo stereotypes, and what do you think of it all?

The Emo song, by the American band Adam And Andrew, has cult status on the internet, appearing on many personal websites. It is called Dear Diary and is both witty and alarming.

I have that song on my mp3 player, it's great.

I think this is just a bunch of people misunderstanding "yoof culture" again. Not all emos cut themselves and want to die.

"Kurt Curbain" er... why not try spelling his name right?

Teenage girls are frightened of manliness: they like boys who look like girls.

I wouldn't say I agree with that. I don't like boys who look like girls.

That's not a good article.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

And going further back (I get really annoyed by people who think American Idiot was Green Day's debut album like so many of the chavs out there) songs like Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) are balanced out by songs like Minority and Basket Case.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

they hang around in groups congregate in public places, they are all closed minded but not neccesarily stupid and they like crap music, and no there not chavs! there EMO

Yeah, emos are really the close minded one's when you've got an opinion like that

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668