Kids TV Nostalgia

Jono

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.k I'm officially old, I have no idea what most of you are on about. I'm scared...I think I might go and read the daily Mail while wearing slippers and not cool slippers either, I mean old grandad slippers....

Stop being so young all of you or I'll tell you about programmes I remember from childhood and you'll need wikipedia to find out what they are.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Oh my actual god. Why did it take me so long to get on to this topic? In fact I am still moderately (meaning very) obsessed with many of my kids programmes. Bodger and Badger came to a theater near me and I went and saw them HA. That was fun. Although I couldn't sit in the front row and people in the front row got up on stage. So I had a tantum.

And do you know how badly I cried at Live and Kicking. Meeeeeh.

And one last word, Mooooooooooooooooomins.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

O.k I'm officially old, I have no idea what most of you are on about. I'm scared...I think I might go and read the daily Mail while wearing slippers and not cool slippers either, I mean old grandad slippers....

Stop being so young all of you or I'll tell you about programmes I remember from childhood and you'll need wikipedia to find out what they are.

I bet you remember such classics as Supercar, Bill and Ben (original), Twizzle, Torchy the Battery Boy, Fireball XL5, Watch With Mother...

*feels so old even having knowledge of those*