Unofficial Mills

Keeping Fit

When I'm at home I go to the gym every other day and cycle most days too but here I cycle a few times a week and do quite a lot of walking up hills and stuff. I have yet to find a viable option for a gym up here.

Cycling is definitely my favourite form of exercise, because half the time it involves no effort at all.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I generally do better with keeping fit in summer than in winter. In winter it is dark most of the time and really cold and I have no energy and would rather stay in bed.

hahah yeah I would also rather stay in bed half the time lately unless I have something specific to do... that said, exercise in bed is possible...

im not fit. i have put on a stone in weight in 3 weeks!!!! but i LOVE food. i dont care i have only gone up to eight stone (average weight for my height) so im fine.

Lucky you! When I had to stop walking, I put on 3 stone in just under 4 months. :-( I'm now almost 14 stone. Luckily, I'm also 5 foot 10 so it's not that bad. I need to lose some weight though.

Can I just say that I'm 5'11" and have been the same weight 11st since I was 14 and it never changes no matter how much I eat, Oh I'm so lucky I may just go and eat an entire box of jam doughnuts to celebrate and wash it down with a few cans of lager....

god I love being a bloke.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Can I just say that I'm 5'11" and have been the same weight 11st since I was 14 and it never changes no matter how much I eat, Oh I'm so lucky I may just go and eat an entire box of jam doughnuts to celebrate and wash it down with a few cans of lager....

god I love being a bloke.

You b******.

But not being able to eat 100 chocolate bars makes them nicer....

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

No chocolate is just as great whether you eat 100 in a year or 100 over the course of a week as I once did as a student...incidently a great recipie for a sunday morning...nip down to your local garage and get the "5/6/7/8/39 chocolate bars for £1/£2/£5" deal they have, get as many different ones as you can, grease a pan, break them up slightly, cook on a medium heat for about 20-30 mins, allow to cool and voila instant death by chocolate brownie with weird bits in.

It's great if you get stuff with mint in or orange or fruit or nuts or whatever, different textures chocked full of choc.

Only did it the once cos 1 square inch contains enought chocoale to feed the british army.

Everything is made of vegetables and fruit and corn and stuff eventually so everything is fruit and veg. Cows - eat grass which then becomes beef. Chicken eat corn which then becomes tasty. Lager is made from barley and hops - which then becomes alcohol. Vodka is made from potatoes which then get's you drunk.

Everything is made from stuff that grows in the ground...