Unofficial Mills

Should I have a hair cut?

Jono

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even I dont do that!

I just wash it,leave it to dry and leave it in a right mess over night..

It takes me 1hr to straighten it.

yeah but you waste £9 on Shampoo that has Stout in it, Why not just wash your hair with a can of lager? :D, either that or just drink the lager and wash it with cheapo shampoo. Seems such a waste to use Lager in Shampoo.

Do you have a photo of yourself with short hair? Some people look terrible with short hair, some look terrible with long hair. It does sound like you're spending a lot of time on your hair though. It's better for your hair if you don't wash it every day.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've got long hair, well shoulder length and I'm not a fan of short hair so I defnately prefer the first picture, kinda unkept cool.

On a not at all interesting side note, it's a well known psychological fact that all psycho serial killers comb their hair while genii have messy hair.

Someone dig out a picture of Einstien and another of Jeffrey Darma and you'll see what I'm talking about, I'd do it but I can't be bothered cos I'm too busy combing my hair.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Keep it as it is, it's very nice.

EDIT - actually just thought about that, seeing as I'm old and all, if I like it then it probably means it's not "cool" so do something totally different with it. I think it makes you look stylish yet sophisticated.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Keep it as it is, it's very nice.

EDIT - actually just thought about that, seeing as I'm old and all, if I like it then it probably means it's not "cool" so do something totally different with it. I think it makes you look stylish yet sophisticated.

Haha thank you, it was basically that but 3/4 inches longer. Pfft, it'll be back in a year I guess

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668