I just got The Hoff's single and I'm proud

Jono

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would love to see scott in hoff the musical but i still don't think i would buy the single even if he begged

I sure he will if you ask him. It's his life long dream apart from appearing on richard & judy. But its all about personal choice i suppose i would prefer it to the massively overplayed & overated america by razorlight.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Just went into Asda to get some pink stuff for friday and guess what was on its lonesome at the back of a shelf?

THE HOFF SINGLE

Ive got it,oh yes (my excuse was that I had to spend £5 or over to use my card) the guy in asda gave me a weird look and my dad was like "why the heck do you want The Hoff single?"

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm going to go back tomorrow and see if they've tracked down my campus card yet and if they have then I'll go into town and buy the Hoff's single. If not then I'll try again on Friday morning as I am free in the afternoon. I need it because it allows me to get student discounts and I'm not doing any shopping without a student discount.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'