Unofficial Mills

What gigs are you going to soon?

Guest JJ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting into a queue in a couple of hours time to buy tickets for the Automatic and Mystery Jets and others on Sunday night. If I am successful, it will be a very good night, but I've got to queue for a few hours which won't be so fun.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 5 weeks later...

Don't be silly, Seetickets had all the tickets on the same page, and Bloc Party was above James Morrison. I scrolled down, obviously scrolled too far, missed the James Morrison bit, and got the UEA tickets.

They don't tell you after you've clicked it what you've brought. Which I think is very stupid. I was trying to rush it before the site went down again. Plus the UEA website themselves crashed because of half-term and so many tickets being sold. So I had to resort to a naff site.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bringing this thread back. Bullet For My Valentine at the UEA last night were amazing! I know some people will be "hardcore" and say they "only went for the supports because the headliners are s***" but nah, they were great. Next gig is New Found Glory, people who've seen them before say they're pretty good. What's everyone else got lined up?

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

I saw the feeling last saturday, and they put on an amazing show- I could waffle for hours but I wont bore you all. :biggrin: But it was truly awesome, I was three rows from the front, right in front of Dan's mic, and for Same Old Stuff he kept looking at me which was awesome.

Awesome, can't wait to see them.