Unofficial Mills

Fast Cars - Are they chavvy?

Jono

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear, now that is Chavvy John, are you trying to make your Punto sound sporty? :D

Haha, the only chavvy bit on there is the white lights on the screen wash bit i want them replacing, i dont like them now. Also on my petrol cap door thing, i have a like metal effect transfer thing but i want rid of that too know. The exhaust is a long standing problem, just needs something doing (no idea what like)

take control

are me and geezer the only guys that have decent cars around here??:biggrin:

:-o:-o:-o

decent????!!!!!

how rude!!!;-)

as my justification I can only say that I'm not a guy.:-) and my car is comfortable and unfailing, and it's enough for me.

happy?:-)

style5Scott-spc-Mills.png

yeah well my car has a funky flip open key, press the silver button on the key and the metal bit flips out :biggrin:

The boys at school used to spend hours playing with those keys... and showing off the fact they all had cars and I didn't :-?

But I'm happy with my crap bicycle which I got when I was about 12 and is too small for me now because apart from new inner tubes I have never had to spend any money on it in the 6 years I've had it :biggrin:

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'