Unofficial Mills

Fast Cars - Are they chavvy?

Jono

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just a bit... I mean, there's a speed limit, so why do cars need to go any faster than that? A car is just a method of transport, modding cars and buying really expensive cars is rather pointless.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

jono cant stand fast cars but he probably likes barbie.

anyway it depends on what you think.

to hear people talk about what is chavy these days is a joke becuase the real definition of a chav cant afford a car let alone a fast one.

saxo's and punto's etc that think they are fast and make out to be fast with all this spoiler crap like half of this max power bullsh*t brainwashed crap. is chavy yes.

but when you are talking some of the cars say in jamiroquai's collection. then a chav cant count that moneysworth.

bentleys are related to the rich and they are very fast.

Bentley%20Continental%20GT.jpg

on the grid.

Yeah, just a bit... I mean, there's a speed limit, so why do cars need to go any faster than that? A car is just a method of transport, modding cars and buying really expensive cars is rather pointless.

i wouldnt expect you to be into cars, but you've got the wrong attitude on them. Cars to me is a passion, something that i wanna put all my money into! call me your ordinary stereotypical lad but cars mean a lot to us guys, its not just a method of transport, its a status symbol

say you have a tvr/porche/ferrari or any other high performance supercar. then it dosent mean that you have to attempt to break the sound barrier with it on the m1.

it is the fact that you are driving somthing special, that you enjoy and want. it it the fact that you own a car that can do what it can do.

on the grid.

i wouldnt expect you to be into cars, but you've got the wrong attitude on them. Cars to me is a passion, something that i wanna put all my money into! call me your ordinary stereotypical lad but cars mean a lot to us guys, its not just a method of transport, its a status symbol

I knew you wouldn't like my comments :-p I was waiting for you to reply to this thread...

No, I agree that when people have those old bangers that hardly work and they mod them up with stuff they've stolen off other people's cars and they turn up their subwoofers and blast out their bass "boom boom boom boom" and meanwhile the car's crawling along with bits falling off and rust on it, they just look like ****ing chavvy idiots.

But I do respect that it's something you're passionate about and that's alright. I mean if your engine works then I guess modding the car isn't a problem. But if the car is crap, just accept it.

I dont know my Cars very well,but try living in a very highly elite area of Harrogate on the otherside of the road to a council estate.They use our area to cut through into town at night and its not a nice wakeup call when your Half asleep.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I know you don't have a crappy car, and I'm pretty sure you're not a chav.

It's just I see them with their little C reg pieces of junk rattling along the street with the bass blaring and the little flashing lights and spoilers and bits hanging of them and alloy wheels and I just wonder why they don't invest in a new engine, or even a new car...

Yeah, Geezer, I see a lot of chavs in those little orange cars, that's the type I mean.

I dont know my Cars very well,but try living in a very highly elite area of Harrogate on the otherside of the road to a council estate.They use our area to cut through into town at night and its not a nice wakeup call when your Half asleep.

They should all ride ponies shouldn't they!

So by virtue of being your car, it's not chavvy... :-p -- seriously, I don't think your car is chavvy...

"He might be one of those boys that's all pretty and vain

And likes to go on a sunbed

Stays out of the rain

So that he don't get his hair wet

'Cause you wouldn't want that

At least he aint got a Nova

Or a Burberry hat

I think the Arctic Monkeys summed it up very nicely there what makes a chav... Nova and Burberry hat. One of my favourite Arctic Monkeys songs there.