Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

Thought I would just drop a line and say hi to everyone...

Phil here from the absolutely wonderful Vancouver, Canada!

I was born in Hong Kong (ThunderPanther - so ex-HK resident count?) and I've been to the UK a number of times.

I've been listening to the beeb for a quite a long time now (good ol'Internet)

I suppose for me, it's Scott Mills in the morning with Chris Moyles at night. :P

Cheers,

...Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm listening the show from Toronto, Canada and unlike other UK listeners who listen to the show while they are almost time to go home or on their way home, I listen to Scott while I'm working. And I have to tell you his jokes is a big boost for me when I'm half asleep at work, it works exceptionally well on the bleeeeeey friday. I've tried to get my colleagues and my mates to listen to it but they don't seem to like it, perhaps its because of the accent.

I'm on pretty much the same boat as guitar freak above. :) I am from California myself and listen to Scott at work using the on demand online stream. That way I can pause it when I go on breaks or get interrupted with work things that take me away from my desk. I love the show cause it always makes me laugh and plus I get to hear lots of cool music that they don't play here sometimes.

Video Rx: Funny Videos Updated Daily

(www.videorx.blogspot.com)

• 1 year later...

International listener oh I like that.

Well here i am stuck in a tiny place in The Netherlands.

With the BBC being a true life saver.

The country is lovely but their tv and radio are pants with a capital p. You can take the geek out of Bristol, but you can't take the geek out of the girl.

Guest josefinelykke

Hi.

I'm from Herning, Denmark. I love scott mills, he is so funny.. and very cute too.

I listen everyday and cant get enough.

I dated an english guy and heard scott when visiting England. He dumped me but i'm still a fan of scott and always will be :-)

josefine- denmark.

I'm from Adelaide, Australia - home of the best beaches and wine in the country. So if you ever need to get tanned and drunk, give us a yell. :D

I think I started listening to R1 to hear the chart show, but in all honesty I don't actually remember. I do remember hearing Scott fill in for Moyles on morning and that was it, hooked.

Scott's normally on here around midnight (although its about 2am when we're in daylight saving) so the podcast is quite handy...although Scott being on at breakfast means he's on here about 5/6pm...perfect end to the day!

I'm from Adelaide, Australia - home of the best beaches and wine in the country. So if you ever need to get tanned and drunk, give us a yell. :D

Get the barbie on and I'll invite my wife Sheila too. Welcome!