• New on Unofficial Mills

Dan18F1

Schedule Changes

2 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

As far as I know, they’re not playing out the Teen Awards when they are actually occurring and it’s only the week after when they are being shown. 

Christ almighty so they have further watered down coverage this year. Getting to the point where there's no point of it even taking place. I remember very well watching the Teen Awards live on the Red Button back in 2017 and two years later it seems we have got the point where it gets relegated to an hours highlight the following Saturday. Pretty embarrassing to think that really and reminds me of Global not even broadcasting their flagship awards show on any station.

11 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

Christ almighty so they have further watered down coverage this year. Getting to the point where there's no point of it even taking place. I remember very well watching the Teen Awards live on the Red Button back in 2017 and two years later it seems we have got the point where it gets relegated to an hours highlight the following Saturday. Pretty embarrassing to think that really and reminds me of Global not even broadcasting their flagship awards show on any station.

They probably won’t do teen awards next year. Seems the BBC don’t care about them anymore

2nd-5th December and 9th-12th December: Katie Thistleton in for Adele 

9th December: Rickie, Melvin & Charlie in for Clara

20th December - Radio 1 Decade Of Dance from 7pm-11pm with Annie Mac & Pete Tong

I imagine that Christmas schedules start from the 23rd December.